Prayer is food for the soul.
The Word says: “Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.”
Here is what The Master Beinsa Douno says about prayer:
History does not remember a man who has died in an accident whilst praying.
A person, who does not pray has ended their relationship with God, and this is how evil enters their life.
So, a person who has not prayed is surely depriving themselves from the scent of Heaven. And so we don’t deprive ourselves from the Heaven’s blessings, God sends us suffering and hardships, which guide us towards praying, and asking God for help.
Prayer has two main goals.
First, so we strive for God, and second, so that the spirits come together. The prayer is a Godly impulse, and this is why we should pray in all circumstances, because it impacts all aspects of our life.
There is no better poetry in life, but to pray, to talk with God. You must pray, without complaining.
There is no living being on Earth, small or big, to which God hasn’t answered. There is no such case when God does not respond to a praying soul.
To pray it means to think of God. Each thought about God, no matter how small or big it is, shines brightly in one’s consciousness and contributes something to it. Whether you understand what God is, is not important. However, you can always think of Him. This thought will always bring some good, not matter how small. To think about God, this means to think right.
In all of life’s circumstances, prayer will be able to help you.
One’s success always depends on whether they keep God’s name pure in their heart.
If you are sick, and you think of this name, your illness will disappear. You can use this Name in all of life’s difficulties and trials.
If you have a hardship, and you call on God’s name, a solution will come up in no time. It is important that you experience the power of God’s Name! Soon your difficulty will be overcome! How this happens is not revealed. It is important to taste the power of God’s Name! Whoever pronounces God’s name with Love, wisdom, and strength, all difficulties will soon be overcome.
God hears each and every prayer as long as it comes from the depths of the heart.
Science without prayer makes one weary; religion without prayer makes one weary; love without prayer makes one weary; eating without prayer makes one weary. Anything done without prayer makes one weary.
If you wish to be heard by God, you must have peace, humility, and whatever you ask for – knowledge, strength, wisdom, beauty, virtue – you will gain it all.
The prayer is a conversation with God. It is becoming one with Him. Since the human soul still cannot understand the will of God, we all have to pray, so that we get to know ourselves, our brothers and sisters, and so that we get to know God.
There is Godly providence in this world, which guards everyone who trusts it and call on it with faith. The bigger your faith, the sooner you will get help.
If you lean on God, each of your thoughts, each of your wishes will come to life. Whatever difficulties you face, you will overcome them.
The best exercise in one’s life is prayer. For now, there is no better exercise in this world than prayer.
The prayer is a relationship and Love can only come to this world through this relationship. Our whole life should turn into an inner prayer, so that we prepare the conditions for Love to come into us. Once this happens, light, peace, and joy come into our soul.
If you want to advance, you need to pray.
Knowledge and prayer in the hand of the believer become a force that help them overcome all of their difficulties and trials.
Jesus Christ himself prayed every night. He had a lot of knowledge, but he spent time in prayer every night. If he needed to pray…
Here are 10 Powerful Protection Prayers You Can Use Daily To Guard Yourself From Evil And Open Up The Door To More Luck And Abundance Into Your Life
1. “In doing God’s will lies the might of the human soul.”
– This is one of the most powerful prayers, the Master says
2. “No power in the world is able to stop my growth in God.
In God’s plan is for me to grow in virtue.
In God’s plan is for me to grow in God’s righteousness.
In God’s plan is for me to live in God’s Truth.
In God’s plan is for me to bloom in God’s wisdom, to shine in God’s Love.
This is a right no one can take away from me.
Wherever God is, This is where I am”
“Whenever you say this, you surround yourself with a mighty aura and all White Brothers are on your side.”
3. “In the name of God’s Love, in the name of God’s Wisdom, in the name of God’s Truth and with the power of God’s spirit, let all evil and impure influences be gone into pieces.”
4. “God, surround me with the diamond wall of Your white light. God’s spirit, the beloved of my soul will do anything for me.”
5. “Surround me, God, with the great armor of the Godly life and God’s Love.”
6. “Fir Fur Fen, Tao Bi Aumen” ( without fear and darkness in the endless Love)
7. “Love is coming” – evil forces run away from these words.
8. “I know one God of Love, One Master of Wisdom, one Spirit of Truth, which I summon to come and disperse all evil forces with their life-giving might.”
9. Surround me, God, with your Godly Love, with your Godly light and push away all lower beings, who want to stop me on my path. Give them peace, light, love and send them to work.”
10. And finally, when you have an issue with someone difficult, this powerful prayer can sort out all disputes and bad energies coming from this person:
11. “God lives in you, God lives in me. Think like God, and talk with God in me.” (three times)
I hope these help you surround yourself with light, love, and powerful protection for you, your family, and home.
God Bless you!